Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yes. Really.

Habs beat the Capitals. Bring on the Penguins.

I can't believe it either. I'm a little too giddy to blog, but after the entire team played such a fantastic game and WON the series, I think the accomplishment speaks for itself. At least until we're able to collect ourselves.

I'm going to quote "I'm On A Boat" here, because I just can't help it: Shut the fuck up. This shit is REAL:


2010 EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS
SERIES I
#4vs.#8
Network
Friday, April 30at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m.CBC, RDS, VERSUS
Sunday, May 2at Pittsburgh, 2:00 p.m.NBC, CBC, RDS
Tuesday, May 4at Montreal, 7:00 p.m.CBC, RDS, VERSUS
Thursday, May 6at Montreal, 7:00 p.m.CBC, RDS, VERSUS
*Saturday, May 8at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m.CBC, RDS, VERSUS
*Monday, May 10at Montreal, 7:00 p.m.CBC, RDS, VERSUS
*Wednesday, May 12at Pittsburgh, TBDCBC, RDS, VERSUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.