Monday, December 14, 2009

...still no chicken wings or autographed T.O. jersey

Ryan Miller, this was not part of the deal. All I wanted was some buffalo wings and a win. Maybe if you were feeling extra generous you could bring Terrell Owens to MTL, since the blogosphere already knows I'm a fan. But, like a kid on Santa's naughty list, I didn't get what I wanted. One day, Ryan Miller, we will solve you. Mark my words.


...Wow, it must sound like I really hate Miller, which I don't (mostly because I don't know enough about him to actively like or hate him). He's just my go-to Sabres guy for the moment so I direct all my frustrations at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.