Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In case the sign wasn't enough

After the final buzzer tonight--or the final verdict, that is (and thanks, MAB, guess I'm really going to have to be nice to you now),

this guy

has only one less point than

this guy.



Taking notes, Bob?

Actual game buzz now: there is absolutely no way that our team can generate 23 shots on net compared to FIFTY and win every night. I'd call it a pure stroke of luck but I'd be insulting the man between the pipes with a number 41 on his back. If this were Thanksgiving I'd put Jaroslav Halak on my thank-list ahead of my own brother. (And contrary to typical sibling rivalries, that is actually a big deal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.