Basically, what happens is Anne-Marie Withenshaw spends a few banal hours of "everyday life" with each player on the team, in front of cameras. But you know what would be more fun? The opposite. That's right, I'm pitching a series where the Habs spend a few banal hours in my everyday life.
EPISODE 1: TAKIN' CARE OF BUSINESS
Hal Gill finds out what my job is, thus learning one of the universe's biggest secrets:
|well, that's an awkward screencap if I've ever seen one|
- Gill waits for me outside my office building and checks his BlackBerry!
- Profile about my professional accomplishments: This one time, I found a really serious subtitle problem and I wasn't even supposed to be looking for it, but I totally saved the day!
- I show him my workstation and he remarks that the air conditioning is on too high!
- It's free bagel day at the office so we split a bagel while I list all the coffeeshops within a five-block radius!
- Hal thinks my job is cool until I tell him about all the crappy movies I've watched multiple times in multiple languages! We sit at a computer for three hours wearing headphones!
- We get lunch at the salad place in my office building and he asks me if I have a crush on the hot (but sorta crazy) guy in my office!
- Awkward abrupt ending after lunch!
EPISODE 2: THERAPY DAY
|This is actually footage from his audition tape. He's wanted to host the show for two years|
- We watch SportsCenter!
- Profile of my blogging accomplishments: I co-founded Hab It Her Way! I write for All Habs! Sometimes I talk on the radio! One time I got plagiarized, and another time I got linked by Puck Daddy!
- He helps me write a draft of this week's Plus/Minus!
- We eat some cookies!
- Awkward "will you drive or will I drive" conversation, ending in Spacek driving because I don't have a car!
- We go to the nail salon! Spacek is afraid of getting a manicure and I tell him to tough it out! He chooses the colour of my nail polish!
- We part ways and he thanks me in both English and Czech, even though I don't speak Czech!
Yeah, I bet a ton of people would watch this show.