Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We didn't go away! (We promise.)

We're working on a few more articles, and have been trying to write more often now that the season is upon us.

I just wanted to link to a couple other articles we've written, in case you haven't seen them:

Czechtacular is writing about the Q again, with a piece on the Juniors' season opener and a general Q preview.

I wrote about hockey cards a few weeks ago for All Habs, and followed it up with an article on the tackiest NHL merchandise I've found so far. (The fact that it's pink is actually the least of our worries - that's how bad it is.)

They're worth reading if you haven't seen them yet. We've been hard at work not only for this blog, but also for the people who somehow think we're good enough to write for them. It still surprises me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.