Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mark Cuban or Michael Scott?

I realized something when the Emmy nominations came out this week.

Steve Carell's last episode of The Office probably gave him a really good shot at winning the Emmy.

No, wait, that's not it. It's that if Michael Scott were a real person, he'd probably be an awful lot like Dallas Mavericks owner/ crazy-rich dude Mark Cuban.

Just look at these pictures of Mark Cuban, and tell me you can't imagine Michael Scott doing any of these things:

Don't tell me you don't see it too!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe...but to me, Steve Carell looks like Jacques Martin. Définitivement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Jacques Martin made us laugh.

    ReplyDelete

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.