Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm excited that the Habs got two points...

... but I'm even more shocked that Georges Laraque got one.

(I think they'll forgive me for stealing this picture, but right now there's little other pictorial evidence of it)

Do not adjust your TV sets. Georges Laraque really did just score his long-time-coming first goal as a Hab.
Yes, Pouliot, Gionta, and Cammalleri also scored, and magnificently at that. Jaroslav Spacek delivered the kind of hit I didn't think he was capable of, and the team banded together against celebrity lookalike Steve Ott when he tried to mess with our Pleks.

It was a deserved win, and a show of the talent that this team has. (Yes, even if we spend a season and a half wondering where it went.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.