Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Confusion

Tonight at 7, the Habs play Washington.
Tonight at 8, Canada's juniors play the young Americans for the gold medal in the World Junior Championship.

What's a girl to do?

Watch the Canadiens or watch the Canadians?

Switch to the juniors after an hour of Markov vs. Ovie?
Split my time and change channels like I have some sort of complusion?
Watch the junior game on RDS at 9:30 and risk hearing every name but "Cormier" mispronounced?
... Tape the juniors and watch an English-language feed as soon as the Habs-Caps game is over?

In any case, I'll have to hurry up and get my Team Canada gear on over my CH T-shirt as quickly as I can.

Update: The Habs had some good moments but obviously Fleischmann and Semin had to go and remind us that we like them. Whatever. We'll smash Florida.
Go Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.